NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards

Discussions by Conference:

NCAA Map
  It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping
College T-shirts at Fanatics.com

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:25 am 
BlackGold,that last post was of course by our "friendly fraud".
Also,keep digging.Comments?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:24 am 
Why don't they ask Bill Cosby blackgold.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:03 pm 
BlackGold,thank you for your latest posts,I've been out of town.
I still contend that there will not be an "easy" split between the BE bb and FB factions. More likely some form of Dave Gavitt's plan with perhaps a two "divisional"set up.I further suggest that those who were recently suggesting that the BE "split" was a "done deal" were just plain wrong.
As for Temple,it is a simple case of lack of financial commitment.Any other BCS program would have had the stadium deal locked in well before now.Now are they trying to blame this on the Eagles?Comments?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:56 am 
BlackGold,WOW,I just read the Sheridan article.What did I just say in my last post about Temple,any other BCS school would of had this stadium deal locked up long ago.
If this article is accurate,it appears that Temple either tried to sneak in some favorable terms at the end of negotiations or is deliberately trying to scuttle this deal with the Eagles.You're correct,this is getting very interesting.Also,perhaps the "groupie" is a disgruntled Temple negotiator? ;DComments?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next