NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards
NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:33 am

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:24 am 
BlackGold, thanks for your latest posts.Please don't be fooled by the "chatter"from the recent BE media spin day.In regards to BE reconstruction there have been no formal decisions made.Even the partial BE Presidents meeting in August is informal.I understand that this is a fact finding and sharing session to hopefully assist the full(12 member)BE in their subsequent negotiations and voting.As we speak,most if not all options are still on the table.What do you expect for a "dysfunctional"league?I still anticipate the real possibility of this situation getting messier before it is resolved.Comments?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:04 pm 
BlackGold,I agree with your last post.I anticipate this thing heating up in a few days.Please be patient and keep digging.Comments?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:19 pm 
Yes, I agree, thanks, I will keep digging.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:53 pm 
BlackGold,thanks for your latest posts,good work, and kind words.
Frankly,nothing has changed since our last discussion regarding this matter.The two major factions within the BE have not reached a consensus on whether or not to allow the FB and bb schools to split,and on what terms,or putting together some form of Dave Gavitt's plan.It is as simple or as complex as that.
Because of the near balance in numbers,it will probably take some time for the aforementioned consensus to be formed.Also, it is still possible if this process drags on that it will get messy before a resolution can be reached.Keep on digging.Comments?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:17 am 
BlackGold, thanks for your good work. I have found a valuable source which might just help us in our work. Comments?
http://arcanacon.vurt.net/2002/events/justkeepdigging.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next