NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 am

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TheNBAForum
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:19 pm 
Hello,

You may consider this spam, but in all reality if your sick of the aol forums or you just want to have a good place to talk basketball. Then please join my forum, which link I will post at the end of this post. Now, you may all disregard this post, but if any of you would be interested in moderating for your favorite team's forum then please contact me. I'm a reasonable laid back guy, trying to create an NBA forum where people can come and talk and not be interrupted by ignorant people who try to annoy you. These boards will be moderated, but you would have to do a lot to get banned. I'm in the process of trying to get mods as you can clearly see, and I hope we can start recruiting for members as soon as you join on as mod. Members make the board. This board may also be the sister sites of a NFL Forum and a MLB forum. So not only would you be able to go to this NBA forum, but in one click on the navagator you could go talk baseball or football. So please e-mail at NcSp15Tex@aol.com or NcSp16Tex@yahoo.com or instant message me at NcSp15Tex or NcSp16Tex on AIM/AOL.

Or join up to the message board located at http://s10.invisionfree.com/thenbaforum/index.php?act=idx

which soon will be http://www.thenbaforum.co.nr

So, don't let this good chance pass by at a great forum. It will be a slow first, but members make the forum. So you choose.