NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards
NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:25 am 
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/04/12/bc.bkn.pacers.o.neal.racism.ap/index.html

Dear Jermaine,

Thank you for unnecessarily setting back all reasonable arguments opposing an NBA age limit for the foreseeable future. Breaching an "elephant in the room" of the NBA age limit debate, or several NBA debates, for that matter (i.e. race) gets lost in your mish-mash arguments that invoked, among other things, the MLB draft, the NHL draft(sic), and a military draft that was discontinued more than thirty years ago. Oh well, at least you didn't challenge a professional draft as a last resort for being thrown under the bus at The Ohio State University, or cold-thingy trespassers on a basketball court (well, I guess you did do that). I'm sure that Billy Paczkowski err..."Packer" and Doug "Gott"lieb are yucking it up somewhere...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:10 pm 
Comments more egregious than those of Rashard McCants circa the 2004 off-season?