NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards
NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:30 am 
Notre Dame played Pitt, Syracuse, and, of course, West Virginia...due to mutual feline status, BYU served in lieu of Cincinnati; Washington substitutes for UConn as both are nicknamed "Huskies;" the Stanford "Cardinal" substitute for Louisville; as both are state flagships with ambiguous, non-geographic names, Purdue substitutes for Rutgers; naturally, USC substitutes for USF...

It appears as though Notre Dame finished with a 5-1 conference record, however, it should be noted that their meeting with West Virginia has not been tabulated into the standings...that game against West Virginia was the best four hours of the fall...who won?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:52 am 
All-Conference
All-Conference

Quote:
ACCSeahawk, you really think Miami fans are happy about going to the Gator over the Orange or Sugar?

Something like 1.5 million to 14 million dollar difference.

Gator is a good bowl, however, its second tier compared to the Orange, Sugar, Rose, and Fiesta.

i know their not happy about it, but you said that the gator was not a new years bowl, but it is

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:12 pm 
Gee, Lash/Lashette,you two have me confused.
Sorry, but I can't make it.
However,perhaps BE Notredame/Tigershark can take my place.You kids have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:26 pm 
Sorry Lashette/Lash,but I don't date trannys.

But, I think you might be on to something with Tigershark two.I hear that he was in the NAVY.Anchors aweigh sailor. ;) ;D ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:48 pm 
Doggie fan and Hokie Forever, you shy studmiffins have no idea what you're missing. Do not suppress your desires! I have been a dancer at Puss N Boots in Salt Lake City, Miss Trans Colorado, Miss Phoenix USA, and a New Mexico State cheerleader (was wearing slacks then). I am a hot ticket and BE NotreDame may just end up taking me to the Gator Bowl.
Really, you fellows need to stop giving Tigersharktwo a rough time. Wasn't he the one who foresaw and announced Big East happenings before the papers picked them up? Since I have traveled the west in style, I know the East is so much more enlightened. Why not defend the Big East from the ugly onslaught of the Mountain Weak and those who have tried to eliminate the Big East? Big East has Notre Dame and fifteen other fine ones.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:57 pm 
I was right Lashette,you sound just like Lash while wearing a dress.
Yuck,i don't want a date either.
However,I understand that the BE posters will schedule anyone even if you are a D-1aa transvestite. ;) ;D ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:40 pm 
Okie Dokie Sabertooth aka Doggie sweets oh whatever, ya got me Lashette all ready to deliver ya some goosebumps. This yacht riding diva used my charm and my playtoy to haul in some shark meat. My playtoy will rock ya, swing ya, keep ya afloot, and get all dizzy. After leaving the Jersey port wid shark meat think i'll hit the Blue Ridge Parkway & find me some hokie. Ya know hokie pokie turn yaself around :-* Hey! kinda goes wid flip-flop.

http://www.tugphotos.co.uk/pages/lashette.htm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:39 pm 

Quote:
Athlon,perhaps you are trying too hard to fit in?

I see about 4 negative posts out of your first 4 posts.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

Could it be the new Tigersharker screen name that comes on each hour to smite westwolfe? Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:39 pm 
No,compare key TS2 "isms" with other guest posts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:03 pm 
Affirmative. He's done 10 or more westwolf smites today & westwolf has not posted in a few days.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:13 pm 

Quote:

Quote:
Athlon,perhaps you are trying too hard to fit in?

I see about 4 negative posts out of your first 4 posts.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

Could it be the new Tigersharker screen name that comes on each hour to smite westwolfe? Indeed

Agree and what does Athlon34567 and/or/= Tigershark2 have to say?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:31 pm 
All-Star
All-Star

Are Doggiefan, Lashette, and Black&Gold the same person posting with different guest ids?

Moderators, is there anyway to determine if the same IP address for the same computer is having multiple guess Id's being entered? I should think there is a way to test this with compute log files.

If so, this is a serious integrity issue on this board.

Otherwise, we can just ignore the nonsense being posted by some of these guys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:54 pm 

Quote:
Are Doggiefan, Lashette, and Black&Gold the same person posting with different guest ids?

Moderators, is there anyway to determine if the same IP address for the same computer is having multiple guess Id's being entered? I should think there is a way to test this with compute log files.

If so, this is a serious integrity issue on this board.

Otherwise, we can just ignore the nonsense being posted by some of these guys.

Sweetcakes, you want to deny me, Lashette, and other guest posters? :-[

Does Lashette make more foolish comments than you? :o

Lashette has consistency and perky bosoms! :-*

You advocating computer spying now for those who do not buy into exaggerated Big East claims and the distortion of the facts? :-X

You know perfectly well Lashette is not Doggiefan or Sabertooth or Hokie Pokie Forever. Why you throw BlackGold in there? He researches and delivers good data.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:54 pm 
Let's see Tigershark two, you get up by 7am and start smites on Westwolf. You & Anthon3456 your other screen name give him about what- 10 a day? You will still get to 100 first if you continue! Yours must come from multiple sources.

People will exalt you if you reverse the behavior and stop the name calling.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:56 pm 
Happy Holiday Fellows! Lashette is just back from Singapore and won first runner up to Miss Trans International. Would have been 1st place but politics gave it to a Malaysian and I got the Miss Congeniality award over her. My talent competition was lip sincs to Bonnie Tyler hits like Turn Around. I do awesome impersonations of Dolly Parton and Bette Midler.

Let me see what is going on at this board. My, my, Tigersharktwo is posting again with his Temple hating, mountain worthless, Villanova luving and Notre dame worshiping self. And a second screen name ta boot! BE Notre Dame guest name didn't work too well for you did it? Is Anthon34567 exalting Tigersharktwo on the half hour while Tigersharktwo is smiting Westwolf the other half hour. Hun, you have nothing else to do all day? Babe, get yourself back to zero and then maybe we can get you back to 100 in three days. Lashette has pull you know. Is your heart so full of hate you being mean to Westwolf? Must be so by your posts.
Lashette :-*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next