NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards
NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 am

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
for JUCO, the helmet project has a breakdown, scroll towards the bottom of the side bar. http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
JeffConn wrote:
Your NJCAA map has "NAIA Football" at the top. Oops.

Nice catch, will fix when I get a sec, thanks

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
tkalmus wrote:
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

F*CK that guy. It's football, they've played their last game in the old conference. APU is already a D-II provisional as of July 2011.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
for JUCO, the helmet project has a breakdown, scroll towards the bottom of the side bar. http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Thanks FSA, I guess my next map will be of the Northern and Southern California Football Association...

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
tkalmus wrote:
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

F*CK that guy. It's football, they've played their last game in the old conference. APU is already a D-II provisional as of July 2011.

Yeah I agree it's just a pain so I gave up.

I just missed APU, will add it when I get a sec.

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 am 
Offline
CollegeSportsInfo Admin
CollegeSportsInfo Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:05 am
Posts: 3811
All this talk about the maps...why not post them here in this thread?

_________________
Image

Image@ncaasports Image csi.com/facebook

Image
Like the new CSI Userbar? Feel free to use it here and any other forums.
You can save and host it yourself or link from here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
Quinn wrote:
All this talk about the maps...why not post them here in this thread?

I'll look into it when I get home.

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
NJCAA map...


Attachments:
NJCAA fb.png
NJCAA fb.png [ 209.82 KiB | Viewed 800 times ]

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
NAIA fb map


Attachments:
NAIA fb.png
NAIA fb.png [ 195.07 KiB | Viewed 799 times ]

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
The basketball maps and other football map seem to be too big (larger than 256 KiB)

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
Oral Roberts moves from Summit to SLC. I didn't catch it because both conf. are damn near the same shade.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1430
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Oral Roberts moves from Summit to SLC. I didn't catch it because both conf. are damn near the same shade.

Nice catch, thought I caught that, will update that and Longwoods move to Big South. Will be out of town next week so I'm jumping the gun a bit.

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 am 
Offline
CollegeSportsInfo Admin
CollegeSportsInfo Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:05 am
Posts: 3811
Nice (maps added). I'll likely move them to the first post so they are all in one spot.

_________________
Image

Image@ncaasports Image csi.com/facebook

Image
Like the new CSI Userbar? Feel free to use it here and any other forums.
You can save and host it yourself or link from here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
Memphis to BE

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
 

 




Looking for College Sports apparel? Support our partner:








Support Our Partners: Search Engine Marketing - Search Engine Optimization - Search Engine Training - Online Marketing for Restuarants

Subway Map Shirts - Food and Travel

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group