CollegeSportsInfo.com Forums
http://collegesportsinfo.com/forum/

NCAA Map Updates
http://collegesportsinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4085
Page 2 of 18

Author:  Fresno St. Alum [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

for JUCO, the helmet project has a breakdown, scroll towards the bottom of the side bar. http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Author:  TKthunder [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

JeffConn wrote:
Your NJCAA map has "NAIA Football" at the top. Oops.

Nice catch, will fix when I get a sec, thanks

Author:  TKthunder [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

Author:  Fresno St. Alum [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

tkalmus wrote:
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

F*CK that guy. It's football, they've played their last game in the old conference. APU is already a D-II provisional as of July 2011.

Author:  TKthunder [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Fresno St. Alum wrote:
for JUCO, the helmet project has a breakdown, scroll towards the bottom of the side bar. http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Thanks FSA, I guess my next map will be of the Northern and Southern California Football Association...

Author:  TKthunder [ Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Fresno St. Alum wrote:
tkalmus wrote:
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Is it not letting you do the football map for BCS and FBS? It's all the same as it was in 2011. Also in the NAIA get rid of Azusa Pacific football.

I've tried to update them before but some guy kept undoing each update and told me not to update them until they offically join in July. So I just let him update them and I just do everything else, if any schools move up to FBS like UMass, TX St, or UTSA I just put as independents on the FCS map.

F*CK that guy. It's football, they've played their last game in the old conference. APU is already a D-II provisional as of July 2011.

Yeah I agree it's just a pain so I gave up.

I just missed APU, will add it when I get a sec.

Author:  Quinn [ Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

All this talk about the maps...why not post them here in this thread?

Author:  TKthunder [ Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Quinn wrote:
All this talk about the maps...why not post them here in this thread?

I'll look into it when I get home.

Author:  TKthunder [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

NJCAA map...

Attachments:
NJCAA fb.png
NJCAA fb.png [ 209.82 KiB | Viewed 1632 times ]

Author:  TKthunder [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

NAIA fb map

Attachments:
NAIA fb.png
NAIA fb.png [ 195.07 KiB | Viewed 1631 times ]

Author:  TKthunder [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

The basketball maps and other football map seem to be too big (larger than 256 KiB)

Author:  Fresno St. Alum [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Oral Roberts moves from Summit to SLC. I didn't catch it because both conf. are damn near the same shade.

Author:  TKthunder [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Fresno St. Alum wrote:
Oral Roberts moves from Summit to SLC. I didn't catch it because both conf. are damn near the same shade.

Nice catch, thought I caught that, will update that and Longwoods move to Big South. Will be out of town next week so I'm jumping the gun a bit.

Author:  Quinn [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Nice (maps added). I'll likely move them to the first post so they are all in one spot.

Author:  Fresno St. Alum [ Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wiki Map Project

Memphis to BE

Page 2 of 18 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/