NCAA Conference Realignment & Expansion Message Boards
NCAA Map

Discussions by Conference:
  It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 am

Help support CollegeSportsInfo.com by shopping

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
add Georgian Court to the D-II map in the CACC. It's in NJ

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
D-II Coker, Queens(NC) both leave Conf. Carolinas for SAC

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1406
bball maps only right? I didn't see any fb changes...
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
add Georgian Court to the D-II map in the CACC. It's in NJ

done
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
D-II Coker, Queens(NC) both leave Conf. Carolinas for SAC

and done

thx again

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
tkalmus wrote:
bball maps only right? I didn't see any fb changes...
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
add Georgian Court to the D-II map in the CACC. It's in NJ

done
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
D-II Coker, Queens(NC) both leave Conf. Carolinas for SAC

and done

thx again

Sh*t you do so much work for me, I feel like I should become a UT fan :o :shock: :D Hell my team is playin in the new I-AA :cry: However I Knew Nebraska was a school before Fresno and they were my original favorite team, w/ my grandma from Oklahoma always buying me Sooners stuff to counter. How many people you know rooted for both OU and Nebraska, then I'd go for Neb. when they played OU and that was the only time I was anti OU.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 am 
Offline
Junior
Junior

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:41 am
Posts: 117
Location: Chicago, IL
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
tkalmus wrote:
bball maps only right? I didn't see any fb changes...
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
add Georgian Court to the D-II map in the CACC. It's in NJ

done
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
D-II Coker, Queens(NC) both leave Conf. Carolinas for SAC

and done

thx again

Sh*t you do so much work for me, I feel like I should become a UT fan :o :shock: :D Hell my team is playin in the new I-AA :cry: However I Knew Nebraska was a school before Fresno and they were my original favorite team, w/ my grandma from Oklahoma always buying me Sooners stuff to counter. How many people you know rooted for both OU and Nebraska, then I'd go for Neb. when they played OU and that was the only time I was anti OU.


I once knew a girl in high school who tried telling she was a North Carolina and Duke fan. A big strike against being dating material there. If she can't make a decision in a black and white situation like that, a "these shoes or these shoes" debate would be a nightmare.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
hickory_cornhusker wrote:
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
tkalmus wrote:
bball maps only right? I didn't see any fb changes...
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
add Georgian Court to the D-II map in the CACC. It's in NJ

done
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
D-II Coker, Queens(NC) both leave Conf. Carolinas for SAC

and done

thx again

Sh*t you do so much work for me, I feel like I should become a UT fan :o :shock: :D Hell my team is playin in the new I-AA :cry: However I Knew Nebraska was a school before Fresno and they were my original favorite team, w/ my grandma from Oklahoma always buying me Sooners stuff to counter. How many people you know rooted for both OU and Nebraska, then I'd go for Neb. when they played OU and that was the only time I was anti OU.


I once knew a girl in high school who tried telling she was a North Carolina and Duke fan. A big strike against being dating material there. If she can't make a decision in a black and white situation like that, a "these shoes or these shoes" debate would be a nightmare.


So who did she go for when they played? I went for Nebraska. Last year, for the 1st time ever I went against Nebraska, because they played Fresno. I never root for Chicago, unless it benefits Green Bay or my playoff rule that if the Packers are out I go for the team who hasn't won it in the longest time.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
NAIA: Embry-Riddle(AZ) is starting basketball in 2014 Cal Pac Conf.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
Warner(FL) starting fb in 2013, add them to the NAIA map.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
D-II: Truman St. to GLVC

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
Tk, Lolly Popp found some errors on the D-II maps

Bryant (RI) needs to be taken off the D2 football map and moved to FCS, assuming the school is not there already as well.

Southern Nazarene (OK) is shown in two completely different spots on the D2 basketball and football maps. Not sure which is correct.

Northwestern Oklahoma State (OK) was included on the D2 football map but left off the D2 basketball map.NW Oklahoma St. isn't D-II yet but probably will be in July



I think those four are the only things which are off that I noticed. I also assume no one has ever tried putting together a D3 basketball or NAIA basketball map, since I have only found football maps on Wikipedia for those levels? It would probably require really small labels.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:25 pm
Posts: 1699
I list:

Bryant in the NEC (D-1, FCS)

Southern Nazarene is completing their 1st year of transition into D-2. They are members of the GAC (Great American Conference).

The GAC has invited NW OK St., and as Fresno indicated, we'll find out within a month whether the NCAA approves their move form NAIA into NCAA D-2.
If so, the GAC will be at 11 going forward. Sort of expect them to identify a 12th team (perhaps from Oklahoma) to invite for next year....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
Boston U. to the Patriot League

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
New D-II Conf.

W.Virginia St.
W.Virginia Wesleyan
Seton Hill
Fairmont St.
W.Liberty St.
Concord
Shepherd
Charleston
Glenville St.

WVIAC
Ohio Valley
Davis-Elkens
Bluefield St.
Wheeling Jesuit
Pitt.-Johnstown
Alderson-Broaddus

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm
Posts: 1406
FYI I'm still checking in just working a ton of overtime, had 3 people quit which nearly doubled my workload. Will try to update all these on Sunday.

_________________
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wiki Map Project
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 2803
tkalmus wrote:
FYI I'm still checking in just working a ton of overtime, had 3 people quit which nearly doubled my workload. Will try to update all these on Sunday.

What do you do that 3 people could afford to quit in this job market? :o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
 

 




Looking for College Sports apparel? Support our partner:








Support Our Partners: Search Engine Marketing - Search Engine Optimization - Search Engine Training - Online Marketing for Restuarants

Subway Map Shirts - Food and Travel

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group