Fresno St. Alum wrote:
From Lolly Popp
D1 BASKETBALL MAP
- Switch the colors of the ACC and MAAC. The ACC color is similar to the Big Ten color, which makes it harder to spot Notre Dame and Pitt if you glance very quickly, plus it's only a shade or two darker than the SoCon.
NOT DONE, TELL HIM MAAC COLOR IS TOO CLOSE TO SEC SO UGA/GATECH USC/CLEM and FL/FSU WOULDN'T WORK, NOT TO MENTION ITS HARD TO SWITCH COLORS SO UNLESS ITS A SLAM DUNK SUGGESTION I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT BE
Fresno St. Alum wrote:
- Coppin State and Morgan State should be closer to Loyola, not further away, which is what was done last time. Those two should be a sort of triangle under Loyola. Coppin is not next to UMBC like it looks right now. Loyola's dot needs to be changed to the Patriot League's beige as well.
- Still looking at ways to lessen the clutter. How about placing Fairleigh Dickinson's name on one line (I know it's long), moving Manhattan's name to where "Fairleigh" is now, placing Fordham's name where "Manhattan" is now, and moving Columbia's name up to about where "Fordham" is now.
D2 BASKETBALL & FOOTBALL & NAIA FOOTBALL MAPS
- Georgetown of Kentucky is listed on both. It has to be one or the other and it doesn't hurt to list them as D2 early if it looks like they will get in.
D3 FOOTBALL MAP
- Switch the orange of the Liberty League with the pink of the ECFC to make the two leagues stand apart from their neighbors a little bit better.
- The dot for North Park should be located south of Lake Forest, as it is in the city, and North Park's name should be in the water where an extra "Wheaton" is right now. The area that currently has North Park's name should actually say Elmhurst. The dots for North Central and Benedictine should both be further West (Aurora, Naperville, and Lisle are neighboring towns, all of them inland, so the three dots should touch each other). There is also an extra "Elmhurst" name floating downstate which needs to be erased. Once again, the rough layout is ...
- The locations for SUNY Maritime and Merchant Marine need to be reversed. SUNY Maritime is in the Bronx and Merchant Marine is on Long Island.
- If there isn't enough room to spell out Washington & Jefferson, use "Wash. & Jeff." instead of "Wash-Jeff" as it now says, reminding me of a "to do list" for someone's wife (or mom).
- Greensboro doesn't have an extra "e" in the middle. No need for a "U" after Methodist.
- No clutter, so there wouldn't be any harm in spelling out East Texas Baptist.
Fan of the Big 12 Conference, the Mountain West Conference and...